• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16 - Status Only

stogieman

" Herf King "
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. I know it's been a while with COVID and all, but I wanted to update you on the current status of "Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16". We have Lake Frederick reserved for the weekend of 13-14 August with the fundraiser tentatively scheduled for the 14th. Hopefully by then, the COVID vaccines will be lowering the numbers dramatically and GOV Cuomo allows outdoor events like ours. We have started to talk to sponsors and all the folks that help out to make this a great annual event.

This is not a sign up post, it is just to let you all know that things are in the works. Pencil it in on your calendars and we'll keep you updated as things progress. Do not send any money at this time please.

If you are on Facebook, we'll be updating the status there as well: https://www.facebook.com/QSHCigarBQ

Lastly, enjoy your Valentine's Day with your sweetheart and stay warm.......
👍
❤️
🇺🇸

gcGRnlxQ.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in!! I’ll try to keep watch for the sign up list. I quit FB a long time ago. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the update.

Floyd T