• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf II @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Joe great that you can make it, look forward to meeting you in person. I hear one of my other lighters has been found along with a long lost cutter. I need to make a tether for my lighter and cutter. Thanks Charlie for looking out for me!

You do that...I'll keep an eye on your smokes. :whistling: :D :laugh:

I've been known to leave the cigars I bring unattended ;)

In that case, I hope you bring that BGM along for the ride. :)

Did Anthony say he needed a cigar caddie :whistling: :thumbs:

Ok...trigger pulled, reservations made....the big countdown begins.

I told me wife..."I'm already thinking about what to bring"...she said, "Yeah, it's going to be cold."....."No", I said, "I mean cigars!" :laugh: :laugh:

Outstanding Joe, I'm going TDY today and we're leaving in a few, so I'll update the list when I get back Friday evening / Saturday morning........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

It's gonna be great to see you and Merry again Joe and enjoy a cigar or three or four or five......... :D

Hey Boy,

I may have to bartend that night. If not, I should be able to make it up. Am I on a stand-by list or do I just have to crash your party?

banana.gif

Hey Boy,

I may have to bartend that night. If not, I should be able to make it up. Am I on a stand-by list or do I just have to crash your party?

banana.gif

:0

LMAO!!

delarob uses his posts wisely, less than two per year! :laugh:

If Charlie doesn't have you on standby, just crash. :D

WOW, your avatar just changed while I posted this, all this CP activity in ONE DAY! I dunno Rob, don't hurt yourself. :sign:

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.

For obvious reasons I will also not be attending the HERF at Maxwell's either. I'll take my busines to Stogies and Tales in Farmingdale or Village Tobacconist in Babylon.

Enjoy guys and I'll see you on the boards.

:blush: Yeah i know. I used to post alot, not here obviously, and I used to keep alot of cigars on hand. But when my buddy up and left me here in DE, I just don't do as much anymore.
nopityA.gif

:sign: You know I'm just messing w/ you bro.

As for the Avitar, it was 6 yrs old and just like your favorite pair of ripped up underwear, it was time for a change.

Well, we are exactly 2 weeks away from the Herf, wooooo hoooooo!!!

Bob, no need to put you on the standby list as Bill said, just crash the party and you can stay at my house as well afterwards and then Sunday we can relax and watch the Daytona 500......... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I am trying to come up with a contest so those who can't attend can still be a part. This is what I have so far. Guys let me know what you think:

Guess the amount raised by the raffle item.
Contestants must not be in attendance.
One guess only.
Contest starts when contest thread is posted.
Guesses close at 2:00 on the 17th.
Prize pack to be put together at the herf.
That guy, I forget who, is not eligible :sign:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am trying to come up with a contest so those who can't attend can still be a part. This is what I have so far. Guys let me know what you think:

One guess only.

Sounds great to me, how about some of the rest of you that are attending. Oh by the way, do any of you know a reliable place that I can have a dog kenneled at........ :D :thumbs: :p

J/K Tom, you know if I had a dog, I'd have no problem keepin' it at your house. :laugh:

One guess only.

Sounds great to me, how about some of the rest of you that are attending. Oh by the way, do any of you know a reliable place that I can have a dog kenneled at........ :D :thumbs: :p

J/K Tom, you know if I had a dog, I'd have no problem keepin' it at your house. :laugh:
Charlie, that just ain't right!!! So how is the little pup doin' these days anyway? Hope to see you at the herf Tom!!!

Well, I've been going back and forth with "Dave" about a deal he was working on with Al (Puff N Stuff). Then I get to work yesterday and I have a box waiting for me. Dave was very generous and donated 3 boxes of Tatuajes Havana VI Hermosos. The cigars look great and everyone of the 60 goodie bags will have one of these beauties in them. Thanks again Dave and I'll see you in less than 2 weeks....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

As this is my first Herf with you fine ladies and gentlemen, what is the protocol? Should I bring anything? Just a reminder that we will be coming late, about 7:30 pm and will not eat, just drink. Thanks for the guidance. :)

As this is my first Herf with you fine ladies and gentlemen, what is the protocol? Should I bring anything? Just a reminder that we will be coming late, about 7:30 pm and will not eat, just drink. Thanks for the guidance. :)

Bring smokes! Smokes to smoke, smokes to trade, smokes to gift.
Bring $$$ for drinks, raffles, and smokes!
Bring yourself!

See you at the herf!

-Rob