• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

QUAI D'ORSAY 50 (25) - FLASH SALE

Your website is terrible, can't log on to my account even after resetting my password several times. Plus it won't let me do the transaction as a guest because my email is registered.

Your website is terrible, can't log on to my account even after resetting my password several times. Plus it won't let me do the transaction as a guest because my email is registered.
Very sorry to hear! We have not heard of an issue like this thus far. If you want make the transaction as a guest and use another email and then contact us and we will send it to your current email.

Very sorry to hear! We have not heard of an issue like this thus far. If you want make the transaction as a guest and use another email and then contact us and we will send it to your current email.
It took having to clear my cache and re-booting my laptop to be able to complete the transaction. Placed the order.

Quite frankly, a sketchy website causes pause with most folks. This deserves your attention as it reflects poorly on your business.
Hello,

We actually pride ourselves of the web design and user experience of the site. It is the first time we get this kind of feedback.

Best,

Hello,

We actually pride ourselves of the web design and user experience of the site. It is the first time we get this kind of feedback.

Best,
First of all, I agree with BBS, your site is much better than 6 months ago, but can still use some improvements... First, on any box that is vintage, or a few years old, you should always have the FULL box code (not just the month and year) as this is important to experienced Cuban cigar smokers... Next, on your “Live Chat” You can easily give the consumer the times they will actually be LIVE... Just use IP based GEO data, to automatically adjust for each location. Give the option to save the email address, and have “another” option to save “password and username” as it’s about 50/50 on consumers saving just the email address as vs the password and username...
And... lucky that you are a sponsor here, so I won’t charge you for this advice... 😊

First of all, I agree with BBS, your site is much better than 6 months ago, but can still use some improvements... First, on any box that is vintage, or a few years old, you should always have the FULL box code (not just the month and year) as this is important to experienced Cuban cigar smokers... Next, on your “Live Chat” You can easily give the consumer the times they will actually be LIVE... Just use IP based GEO data, to automatically adjust for each location. Give the option to save the email address, and have “another” option to save “password and username” as it’s about 50/50 on consumers saving just the email address as vs the password and username...
And... lucky that you are a sponsor here, so I won’t charge you for this advice... 😊
Thank you very much for the feedback! We really appreciate it, I have run this with management and we will start to apply some of those changes right away!