• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quesada 40th @ Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

A shipment of Quesada 40th Anniversary cigars arrived yesterday.  These are made with Viso, Seco and Ligero tobaccos from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua.  The wrapper is a Mexican San Andres.  All three regular production sizes are back in stock.  We also received a few boxes of the two limited edition sizes they made: Box Pressed Toro and the funky Salomon Press.

A few Quesada Seleccion Espana cigars also came in.  We have all three sizes in stock now.

Last thing I want to mention is the Bargain Buys specials we're running.  We've got some nice discounts on Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva Maduro, Diamond Crown and Oliva cigars; just to name a few.

Thank you,
Eric

I added a couple more CP Specials.  

Ashton Aged Maduro #50 (7 x 48)

Normally:
$10.25/cigar 
$225/box of 25

Sale price:
$7.70/cigar
$192/box

esg20.jpg

Ashton ESG 20 Churchill (6 3/4 x 49)

Normally: 
$19.25/cigar
$427/box of 25

Sale price:
$16.35/cigar
$408.50/box

La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet Oscuro Natural Torpedito (4 3/4 x 50)

Normally:
$7.35/cigar
$255.50/box of 40

Sale price:
$4.95/cigar
$198/box

There are some La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor and Mi Amor Reserva sizes on special as well.  

Thanks,
Eric

Just a heads up, I sweetened the deal on the box price for the Ashton ESG Churchill; brought the price down to $375 for the 25-count box.  I don't think anyone here on CP purchased a full box of the ESG Churchill.  If you did please let me know and I'll credit you the difference.

One other thing I want to let everyone know about.  We're running a big lighter sale right now.  We have some great deals on Prometheus, Dupont and Sillem's lighters.  Here's a couple examples:

Prometheus Magma T Destino al Siglo

Normally $89.95
Sale price $75

Dupont Ligne 2 Red Chinese Lacquer

Normally $1290
Sale price $945

Sillem's 

Normally $350
Sale price $225

Thank you,
Eric