• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quesada Keg Edition at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We have some Quesada Keg Edition cigars coming in.  These are made in the Plasencia factory in Nicaragua and feature a blend of Nicaraguan tobaccos with a Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper.  Single cigars are $8.20 and a 21-count keg goes for $150.  A total of 250 kegs were made.  I believe these should be here today, if not we'll see them on Monday.

So we already have the La Flor Dominicana 20th Anniversary Beer Steins and now these Quesada Keg Editions are coming out....
10606549_10153038528068103_3955717130495281203_n.jpg

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

I've got a La Flor 20th Ani. sitting at home but I haven't had the chance to smoke it yet.  I should be able to light that up tonight so hopefully I'll have a review for you tomorrow.  Anyone else here on CP had a chance to smoke one of these yet?

Eric

Thanks Eric, let me know. As of right now I have zero space in my humidor for anything new but I should be getting some new hardware this Saturday!

Alright, got a chance to smoke a couple La Flor 20th Anniversary cigars this weekend.  There's similarities with the 1994 line but that's to be expected since both cigars share the same filler/binder blend.  The 20th Anniversary has that same leathery, earthy profile but the San Andres Maduro wrapper kind of cuts into the spiciness of the regular 1994 blend with slight hints of sweetness (almost like a cinnamon roasted almond) and a little more cedar.  Strength-wise they seem to be the same, maybe a little more smoothness to the 20th Anniversary but that could be because it's not quite as peppery as the regular 1994 blend.  

Eric