• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about Churchill

Friggame

ok Churchill sized Cigars is pretty much my daily night smoke as i am lucky to have a couple hours free every night. Looking for suggestions as to which CC brands have the better churchills. and please no Limited editions or hard to finds as my budget is almost done for the next couple of months.

I've heard great things about the H. Upmann Sir Winstons and Cohiba Esplendidos.

While I've never personally had one, there is quite an aura around the Trinidad Fundadores, and they can be had for around ~10/stick.

It's been my experience that you have to try them all! :)

I have enjoyed Partagas Lusitania

For medium to full bodied flavor and good bang for the buck I would go for Punch Churchill and San Luis Rey Churchills.

For medium to full bodied flavor and good bang for the buck I would go for Punch Churchill and San Luis Rey Churchills.
SLR is one of the best Churchills I've ever had.

Brian

ok Churchill sized Cigars is pretty much my daily night smoke as i am lucky to have a couple hours free every night. Looking for suggestions as to which CC brands have the better churchills. and please no Limited editions or hard to finds as my budget is almost done for the next couple of months.

It all comes down to taste.

Try them all and see what you like.

My taste varies on mood, food and need(read...nicbuzz ;) )!!

Ohh I intend to try em all eventualy! But yeah wanted to get an idea of which brand because as we all know some tobacco blends taste better in different Vitolas. I knew my question would get a slew of different opinions but opinions are what i am after :D

Ohh I intend to try em all eventualy! But yeah wanted to get an idea of which brand because as we all know some tobacco blends taste better in different Vitolas. I knew my question would get a slew of different opinions but opinions are what i am after :D

Take a look at some 'reviews'. That way you'll know what the profiles are like.

My favorite size and I smoke all of the regular production stuff. Even in my least favorite marcas there is something about this vitola that does it for me. An example is the BCG. A fantastic smoke and one of the few Bolivars I like. Esplendidos are king but some of my other favorites are the SLR, Punch and RyJ.

How do Friggame,

I've been buying / laying down / smoking, the RyJ's for some 30 years.
Always a "Good-to-Go" pick.

On a side note... Friggame, I'm in the HB area most week's. We have our home office by
Talbert and Bb. Were do you partake? Went to Triangle Square a couple weeks ago.
There is a eatery by the theaters that has a great happy hour. Half priced appetizers and $3.00 pints.
Oh yea, you can smoke, eat and drink in the open area / out side bar.

- KiltLad

Nice! Good to know about that place. Do you recall the name?

As far as where do I partake? In my garage or my smoking room. The smoking room has a sofa computer, big screen TV mini Fridge and my Vinotemp humidor. but going out? hmm that would be Taylors tobbaco in Long Beach. otherwise only other place i smoke is on my friends boat when we go fishing.

Driving down the 55 from the 405 twords newport if you keep an eye out on the left hand side of the freeway there is a cigar lounge. Never been there and always ment to stop off and check it out.

How do Friggame,

I've been buying / laying down / smoking, the RyJ's for some 30 years.
Always a "Good-to-Go" pick.

On a side note... Friggame, I'm in the HB area most week's. We have our home office by
Talbert and Bb. Were do you partake? Went to Triangle Square a couple weeks ago.
There is a eatery by the theaters that has a great happy hour. Half priced appetizers and $3.00 pints.
Oh yea, you can smoke, eat and drink in the open area / out side bar.

- KiltLad

It's called "Chronic Tacos"

I've been to the place your talking about... On Bristol, in Newport Beach. It's pricey, smokey small
and snobby. They have movie nights where they play 1st run movies. Someone belongs to SAG.
The good news is it's BYOB.

- KiltLad