• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about Cigars

JTuttle

I have not been smoking Cigars on a regular basis for very long only about a year ... I have tried some expensive and real Cubans from my uncle but most of them was years ago.

I would like to know some cigars that I should try that stick in my price range of 3-20 dollars

So far I have liked more medium to full body. But i do like a mild now and then.

Thx

In my experience, the best cigars are all in the $0.01 to $2.99 and $20.01 and up cigars. :D

One thing here NO ONE will argue with, you can't go wrong with a Padron.

You should PM robbiexor, he is in your area and has lots of experience with cigars in the $3-20 range.

I know its large range really its 1-20 dollars but pretty much trying to narrow down my tastes to find what to get larger amounts beyond a stick or 2.

thx for any suggestions

Pugmans right. You can't go wrong with the padrons right out of the box. If you have patience, a 3000 or 5000 series that sits in your humi for 1-3 years would be best for a full bodied cigar. For a light body cigar thats relatively inexpensive, try a Carlos Torano Silver Exodus.