• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question for Sheriff Buck

statelandman

How did that group buy on the cigar pokers work out?
Do you use it much and was it worth the investment?

I had contacted the vendor as I thought I would qualify for the group buy rate but they wouldn't give me the discount so I didn't buy one.

Petroglyph Designs has shifted their business direction a bit. They will still be offering the pokers, but the group byus kind of over-whelmed them last year and they need to get back on track to the quality workmanship they are known for. So, don't expect any group buys for a while, but if you order one, expect a quality product. As for how do they work... well, they work the same way a piece of thin steel rod would work, but they look a lot nicer. :)

I received mine that I ordered about a month ago, and it is awesome!! Looks great, and works like a charm! I'll be ordering some more for my collection.
My cigar poker

WOW Jorge, that is a NICE one, you've got my FAVORTIE band on it :thumbs:

They do work great and are beautifully made. Also a guy at CW is running a new GB. Check over there if you're still interested Bill.