• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick and easy dip recipes for your next party!

nismo270r

With the holidays in full swing, we've been travelling and visiting family non-stop. Here's some quick and easy dip recipes for your next get-together:

Spinach Dip

1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
8oz Sour Cream
1 pkg Knorr's Vegetable Mix
10oz (1 pkg) Frozen Chopped Spinach
Mayo (Calls for 1 cup, but we just go to taste)
8oz Can of Sliced Waterchestnuts (Optional)
3 Green Onions (Optional)

Allow cream cheese to soften and spinach thaw out. You can help the spinach along by rinsing under cold water in a colander. Once spinach is thawed out, squeeze excess water out. Coarse chop the water chestnuts and green onions if you're adding them in. You don't have to use the whole can of chestnuts if you don't want to. I usually use 1/2 a can, but we almost always make a double batch, as it goes quick!

In a large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and vegetable mix packet. Once thoroughly blended (either by hand or hand mixer if you want) mix in the spinach, water chestnuts, and green onions. You can serve immediately, but if you let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours, or overnight it just gets better! Goes great with pretzel crisps, wavy Lays, corn chips, you name it!

Corn Dip

1 can of Fiesta Corn (Corn with red and green peppers)
1 cup Mayo
1 1/2 cup shredded Pepperjack cheese
1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese

This one is ridiculously simple. Drain the corn, toss everything into a microwave safe container and nuke it until everything is melted together! I stir it when it looks about half melted then pop it back in to finish it off.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1 can of chicken (10 oz I think is the size)
Texas Pete hot sauce and Ranch(or Bleu cheese) dressing to taste

Melt the cream cheese, mix in the chicken and pour in your hot sauce and dressing to taste.

Pizza Dip

1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 jar (14oz) pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 can (6oz) sliced black olives
2 ounces sliced pepperoni

I actually buy the shredded cheese that is called "Mexican" style has cheddar and mozzarella, but either one works. You can also use sliced salami or cooked Italian sausage ground up instead of the pepperoni.

Press the cream cheese evenly into the bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate. Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese, then layer the shredded cheese, then olives, then your choice of meat on top. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or just eat it with a spoon!

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

Good Goin nismo. Im a guy thats into new tastes. Fug chips, I've tasted that before... I need new dips!

I have one that that uses the Fiesta corn too:

2 Packages of cream cheese
1 can of fiesta corn
1 can of diced tomatoes with green peppers
chili powder to taste

Mix everything together
Warm in the oven at 350ish for about 30 minutes

The ladies at work call it "Heaven with corn in it". I've also though of using this dip with shredded chicken...almost as a base for an enchilada of sorts.

Oh man...that does sound like Heaven with corn in it! LOL Definitely going to have to try that one out. Thanks!

Ray's Bacon Blue Cheese Dip and my horrible rendition of Swissy's Salmon Dip are easy and always a hit.