• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick contest

nfulton

First PM gets a 2005 FFOX BBMF. Unfortunately the little tickler was destroyed when I puchased the boxed set, but it'll still be tasty I'm sure!

bfreebern in less than two minutes. Close stevehawk! Consolation prize comin' your way.

Nate

Damn, I looked away from the computer for a second and see what I missed... :laugh:

LOL... Damn, Brandon, you're quick on the draw! When I saw the post there were only 2 views, so I knew I at least had a chance! :laugh:

Thanks for the fun contest, nfulton! :thumbs:

wow nice contest! Congrats B...we all know you need to build your stash a little.

Brandon

Damn, Nate! That was some sweet consolation prize! I have to wonder what you sent Brandon for actually winning!!

Thanks for the very nice bomb-da-da-bomb-bomb! :thumbs:

Brandon asked that his winnings be shared with others. He is one of the most generous BOTL's that I have ever met. So SH you'll have to thank him.

Nate

Brandon asked that his winnings be shared with others. He is one of the most generous BOTL's that I have ever met. So SH you'll have to thank him.

Nate

Noted... and I agree that Brandon is one of the good guys! Thanks to both of you! :thumbs: