• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
For you BOTL in Miami, I just heard of the passing of our brother, Paul Hernandez. Some of you may know him from his shop, "Armoas of Havana" or his close ties with Tatuaje. He was a great guy and will be missed. I am smoking a good stick right now in his name.

RIP my friend..

Pauly was a great BOTL and friend. RIP Pauly I will light up one of my best for you tonight brother. You will be missed dearly! I'm still in shock.

That's crazy.......That's the B&M I go to. I have hung out with Pauly and the guys a bunch of times. Does anyone know what happened? R.I.P Pauly.....My prayers go out to his family and friends.

I'm not sure if I've met him or not, but I've visited Aromas with Robbie several times. Impressive place.

Rest in peace, Pauly.

I just wanted to pass this on to the Miami guys who knew Paul.

You have been invited by Aromas of Havana Cigar Bar to A Day of Remembrance. Date: Mar 15, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM Location: AROMAS OF HAVANA CIGAR BAR Join us as we remember PAUL...

I just wanted to pass this on to the Miami guys who knew Paul.

You have been invited by Aromas of Havana Cigar Bar to A Day of Remembrance. Date: Mar 15, 2009 Time: 2:00 PM Location: AROMAS OF HAVANA CIGAR BAR Join us as we remember PAUL...

May I add to your post sir that Mr Johnson has a special release Tat for which the proceeds will go to Paul's family. I did not ever have the pleasure of knowing him, but I do feel very deeply for his loss and what his family is going through. Many of you have seen this post, but just to get it out there a little more.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...c=55491&hl=

I add this link only to help the family and not to detract from what wil be a great gathering.

It's my understanding that Paul's services are going to be held on:

Tue 3/17/08
Caballero Rivero Funeral 8200 SW 40th Street, Miami, FL