• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

r&j petite coronas

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
these are curently on sale and i'm looking for an opinion from someone who is familiar them. tia! :cool:

I really like these cigars.
Mild to medium body, good flavor and lots of smoke.
If you can get them with a year or two of age on them, I would go for it.

Yummy, but others are yummier...PCs comprise the biggest part of my stash and these are probably 5th or 6th on my list of PCs to get.

I was sorta wondering the same thing about these PCs. I would like to see the Boli PCs in cabs go on sale some time soon. It sounds like these should be passed up and eveyone should wait for something else to go on sale.

Not really an RyJ fan. Had a couple from passes etc. and was kinda left thinking it could have been a better experience. I prefer others. Just my humble opinion.

thanks for all the input, sounds as though i should save my money for something different, appreciate it! :cool:

These are a great day time cigar and I often find myself picking these up as a casual smoke. Med bodied smoke but very RYJ in flavor. So if your a fan of RYj then this would have to be at the top of your list. Excellent at 4 years I have found and a this price I don't mind buying a few boxes to put away. The Boli PC is a completely different flavor profile and should not be compared.

Funny, I posted this same question on another board and got COMPLETELY different responses. I ended up pulling the trigger. Got them last week and they are sleeping quietly for now. Absolutely beautiful cigars, they appear well made, perfect wrappers. They should make for a great morning / mid afternoon cigar.

I personally love the RyJ marca and can't wait to crack the box. Loving RyJ along with the sale price - I couln't say no.