• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Raining in Texas

SeeGars

wanker
As a native, I can honestly say that this is the most bizarre Summer, EVER.

Rained most of June and July bringing all lakes to near bursting levels following a 2 year drought with extreme water rations.

Now, raining yesterday, today and through Tuesday.

MOST BIZARRE as it never rains in Texas from May through Sept.

Love my lower elect bills though.

Anybody got an umbrella?

It doesn't look like Dean is going to help any either.......

At least you don't have to water your yard........well, if you have a yard :D

I owned a lawn business to start the season off but had to suspend service cause of the messed up schedule...Really sucks cause i was making pretty good money

woohoo...100th post

Good poing Mike.

Our lawn is bouncing back nicely (but still has thin spots). Of course, we did have damage given the minimal watering schedule dictated by the City. But, AMAZINGLY, our neighbors all had nice green lawns.... Hmnnnnnn

Dang cheaters!!!!

Sorry to hear about that Lurch. I had wondered about businesses in lawn care.

yea....in April and May i was booming....i couldn't keep up...then June hit and i couldn't cut my lawns regularly enough to operate my biz....i just had to bow out and take the loss.....i wasn't near as big as most lawn businesses so i didn't have the resources to keep up w/ that schedule.....oh well....every dog has its day

We went through this in 2002 and 2004.

Both of those years I was deployed as well, hummmm, it seems to be my fault. Guess we need to start a movment to Keep my ass home to avoid all this in the future.

Who's with me!!

Tim

i'll be there in a couple months....don't feel so bad....i do wish for us to be home though....i'm not sure if the extra money is worth going 'over there'

We went through this in 2002 and 2004.

Both of those years I was deployed as well, hummmm, it seems to be my fault. Guess we need to start a movment to Keep my ass home to avoid all this in the future.

Who's with me!!

Tim

Where do I sign up mate.