• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Raleigh & Morrissville NC B&Ms

Mizicke5273

I'll be in Raleigh & Morrissville NC all next week for work and was wondering if anyone knows of some good B&Ms to stop at.

PLease go to Empire Cigars, Home of the LFD Cherrot and ask for my dear friend Dave. He will not only amaze you with an enromous store and great service, but he will sit right down and have a smoke with you.

You can find him here on CP, username: Uncelnino.

He is first class and his store is too. They have every rare and HTF boutique you can dream of.

Enjoy!

Ohh, that is right by the office! I will definitely be stopping there a few times then! I might even have to make a trip there Sunday when I get in. Thanks guys!

This works great for me too as I am taking a new job that will require me to travel to Raleigh every other week for the foreseeable future.

Thx
Bob

Well I didn't get a chance to stop out yesterday, but I will definitely do so today after work.

I stopped in on my lunch hour today, and was able to pick up quite a nice selection. I think I will be back there before the week is over.

I got:
Cabiguan Maduro 46
Cabiguan Maduro RX
Cabiguan Guapo Jr
Cabiguan Robusto
Cheroot
Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo
Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18
LFD L-500 Oscuro
Tatuaje Reserva J21
Tatuaje Unicos
Tatuaje Tainos