• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Raleigh

bmd34202

Wife and I are heading to Raleigh next weekend to attend a wedding and then driving over to the Burlington area to visit friends.

I was wondering if there were any must see cigar stores in or between the two cities to visit while we're there?

Isn't JR's in Burlington?

When in Raleigh, be sure to stop at the 42nd Street Oyster Bar. It's a GREAT restaurant :thumbs: I was there five years ago but I don't know if they're still "smoker friendly" but since Raleigh is in North Carolina, chances are they are indeed "smoker friendly"

EDIT "42" not "47" sorry.... :blush:

Yes JR's is in Burlington. And it is a must see!!!

I second both of those. JR's is cool to see. Other than that, nothing major. The Tinder Box stores there are not that great.

42nd street Oyster Bar is one of my favorite restaurants. They bring in seafood fresh daily from the coast. It is definitely a must visit.

I was in Chapel Hill last weekend for a wedding. There are a couple smoke shops in Raleigh, forget where, but if you've rented a car, head west on 40 and JR is right off one of the exits, I forget which. Probably about a 30 minute drive.