• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones 8-9-8 German RE Released

bucfan444

Cigar Hoarding for the apocalypse
RA fans will know this RE was scheduled to be released 2014. For a while, people even though Habanos SA was just pulling people's chains and scratched the release altogether. These became the "unicorn" of releases. The '99 RA 8-9-8 was heavily praised so the 2014 RE was highly anticipated by RA fans.
Well low and behold this weekend, one of my sources announced via email that they were in fact shipping next week to vendors and were available for ordering. They are 25 Ct cabs, 340 euros.
Just giving RA fans the heads up. I'm in for a box.

bucfan444 said:
RA fans will know this RE was scheduled to be released 2014. For a while, people even though Habanos SA was just pulling people's chains and scratched the release altogether. These became the "unicorn" of releases. The '99 RA 8-9-8 was heavily praised so the 2014 RE was highly anticipated by RA fans.
Well low and behold this weekend, one of my sources announced via email that they were in fact shipping next week to vendors and were available for ordering. They are 25 Ct cabs, 340 euros.
Just giving RA fans the heads up. I'm in for a box.

...and I'm in for one, one cigar that is!  :laugh: