• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones (Cuba) Cigars

I love them...well the rass and rascc are the only two I have had. I really enjoy them. I think they are great fresh. I don't have the patients to let them sit.

Brandon

Check out the cigar reviews forum. You'll find plenty of info there.

Isnt there a current thread on this already?

They are not bad but are not my favorite that's for sure. I do not like the RASS so I will have no problem letting the ones I have just sit and sit and sit. I do look forward to trying them in about 10 yrs. :laugh:

They are pretty good Cigars.
For my taste I prefer the Non Cuban. I guess it just comes down to "You Likes What You Likes". :D

Got to have several vitola's in your humi. One of my favorite go to 35 minute smoke is the RASCC.

Brian

RASCC is a great little cigar. I've had others in the brand but I keep coming back to this fantastic teeny bopper.

I've enoyed the RASS' I've smoked. They're great fresh, but seem to go dead before the first year. I won't touch them again after until after the 5 year mark.

They are not bad but are not my favorite that's for sure. I do not like the RASS so I will have no problem letting the ones I have just sit and sit and sit. I do look forward to trying them in about 10 yrs. :laugh:
10 years. can't believe you have the patience for it. AMAZING! since i only have 1 i don't think i can wait 10 years