• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones Small Club Corona

Glad you enjoyed it Sam. They are one of my favs. I don't have alot left to do a trade, but if you want another one shoot me your addy and I'll send you another.

The RASCC is one of the best tres' petite coronas that is made, uh...it's not a robusto Sam..LOL. I have ahd about three boxes of these come and go from the humidor in the last six months. Age helps them even more!

Matt,

How does the RASCC flavor profile compare to the RASS. Is it preatty much the same? I've been thinking of getting a box of the RASS but I haven't had one yet. If the flavor is anything like the RASCC then I'm sure the RASS is a must buy. Thanks in advanced for your opinion.

Joe..the small club is going to have a bit more uummmpphhh! out of the gate. The RASS really requires some sit down time to meet it's potential. Though some of the new, i.e. middle 2001, have really been nice right out of the box. Though, I have a feeling they are going to turn in a short time and need to sit for a couple of years. If you can find them at a decent price, $175-$200 a box, I would get some though.

Ain't those little puppies wonderful, both the RASCC and the
RASS!

Bob