• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rangers not hockey

davela

My22year old nephew just completed army Ranger school.Quite an accomplishment .I am very proud of him,and he is acquiring a taste for good cigars,thanks too myself and Swifty. . HOORAH

Please pass my Congratulations.

I guess he is at Bragg then? That's where I am stationed as well....

-K-

Great school and a fine accomplishment. I'm wondering with the recent problems in the sandbox if they have put the desert phase back in the training? They dropped it in '95 I think.

Congrats to him... :thumbs:

They always have NTC training out at Ft Irwin, California for the normal Army. They did when I was in and I did my 30 day tour out in that sand box. We was lucky in the fact it only hit a little over 100 degrees in March. :laugh:

Wanted to thank all you guys for responding so kindly as I knew you would.He is back at Benning. He is going to Airborne School for three weeks,after that maybe Ranger Surveillance Course.His Brigade is deploying end of summer Iraq.He chose a King B,for his first smoke.Your support was and is appreciated .Thanks from a super proud uncle. Dave Larson