• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rare Fuente Sampler...Better Hurry!

Looks good, but I can't find the description of the sampler? Vitolas and names of the cigars.

Edit.
Never mind, I guess that's why it's called a brown bag...

It wouldn't look too good when they show a pictur of very good cigars, only to send you mediocre cigars...I'll try my luck and let you know. By the way, Google search for a coupon code and you can get a good discount...

Looks like an Anejo 55, a regular Opus and a Lost City, two sun growns and a Hemingway classic.

I don't know if the photo indicates the contents, but I shy away from brown bag samplers. If anybody jumps in, please post what you received.

I don't know if the photo indicates the contents, but I shy away from brown bag samplers. If anybody jumps in, please post what you received.

That photo is what made me ask the question, I would think that you would get what's shown there but the mystery would be the vitola.

Looks like an Anejo 55, a regular Opus and a Lost City, two sun growns and a Hemingway classic.

I think you might be correct.

It wouldn't look too good when they show a pictur of very good cigars, only to send you mediocre cigars...I'll try my luck and let you know. By the way, Google search for a coupon code and you can get a good discount...

Thanks for the tip!