• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RASS

puroexpress

Just a note to let you know that the Ramon Allones SS are in now. We ship sealed boxes world-wide. Happy to open and inspect too.

puroexpress.com

Perhaps after you have more then one post - people will start taking you seriously. You know, a post or two in the other parts of the site wouldn't hurt either.....

Just my humble opinion.

Dave :lookup:

Aww dave, where is your holiday spirit man?

This guy is a retailer, just like cgarsltd and absolute, do those guys also post in the other threads?

True, however they go through the trouble to write out (or at least copy and paste) a well thought out, clearly worded ad. PE, not to be confused with PB, gave us three sentences, the third of which, uses poor gramar (should be something like, "We would be happy to open...." ). You're right, it's the holiday weekend, and I should cut him some slack - but if he's going to advertise on our board, I at least wish he'd be a little more professional about it.

Dave ???

Agreed, but they have a nice selection on their web site. Tho I am useless at converting the Money to USD. I wish they would do that on the site for us, might increase their sales. (hint hint) :D

DaveWF said:
Perhaps after you have more then one post - people will start taking you seriously.  You know, a post or two in the other parts of the site wouldn't hurt either.....
I totally agree Dave :D  :D

The other alternative is to send me a box of those RASS's, and after careful review, maybe I can recommend them to the brothers at CP. ;)

Just another humble opinion :cool:

F.Y.I.(addy's in my profile) :lookup:

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Sh*t boy.....No moochin the ISOMs dude. ROFLMAO :D :thumbs: :p

If MattR says that they're "legit" - then they've gotta be O.K.!
Prices look pretty good too. Bookmark/favorites time!

FORE!!! :lookup:

Sam :cool:

Hey Matt, have you ordered from them? Can you give a review of their shop/service?

Thanks,
Dave :cool:

Thanks for the converter Devin, I will now be able to find out I can't afford to shop with these guys anyway ???

Actually PB, they're pretty reasonable. Just as an example, a box of RyJ Exh. 4 is under $150. Matt, what do they charge for shipping? I couldn't find it on the site anywhere. I'm guessing $30-40 by courier, so < $200 for those sticks is still a pretty good deal.

I believe a free sample would be a fine marketing tool. :thumbs:

Damn, Jason, you're way ahead of me here. I need to go back and read all of LeeBo's old posts so I can fine tune my mooching skillz. :D :D

For enough samples, I'd be willing to go spam a.s.c for him. :p

FT that is correct from what I've read on CP LeeBo is the king of mooch! :D :D :D
We can only wish to acheive his greatness!

just giving you a little hell LeeBo, as you say"bwaaaaaaaaaahh"

:sign: ;) :sign: :sign: :sign: ;) :sign: