• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ravens vs Steelers wager?

stic2it

Anyone want to bet a premium 5'er on the game tomorrow, I want the Raven's?

Effe them both! I hope the game goes into multiple overtimes and wears out each team so badly that they lose next week still suffering from exhaustion. I don't wish for any injuries... just a loss in the end.

BELIEVELAND!!!

That was a great game. Refs a little to involved but still a great game and refs made the right calls i believe.

That was a great game. The Steelers had me worriede for a bit. They pulled of the W though, and thats all that matters.

That game was aweful.

Slopy play and those refs will be under scrutiny from the league.

That game was aweful.

Sloppy play and those refs will be under scrutiny from the league.
Refs should never decide a playoff game. Come on! They can't spot the ball?!? Then try to correct it only to find the chains have already been moved? Bizarre in the extreme.

On the other hand, the best team won, I believe. And this from a Delaware fan, too. ;)

No. As far as I am concerned I had one bet with stic2it. I haven't heard from him yet, I hope he didn't take that loss too serious. :sign:

Hate to do this, but I must call stic2it out for never paying for this bet:

He posted the bet in this thread on 1-14-2011 at 2:17 pm. I responded 20 minutes later that I would take him up on his bet. The following is a list of PM's we have exchanged:

Sent 20 January 2011 - 01:50 PM
Not sure if you got my addy for the sticks:

Rob Omecene
2872 Tremonte Lane
Allison Park, PA 15101

Thanks, Rob

Sent 21 January 2011 - 06:06 PM
Kinda caught me off guard, I really thought what bet! I never confirmed the bet with you, I actually got a taker via PM, but I ran out of the house and never checked back on the thread, nor posted so it was my bad. I will pay my end because it was my fault.

Sent 23 January 2011 - 08:59 AM
If it is a problem, don't let it worry you.

Sent 04 February 2011 - 09:05 PM
Just curious, did you ever ship anything?

Sent 11 February 2011 - 09:12 AM
Have you received my PM's? What is the status?

He has been logged in, but has not responded to my most recent PM's. I think his explanation is lame at best - if you start a thread with a bet, you certainly check back to see what responses you receive.

Looks like you're trying to link to your PMs, which can't be done. You'd have to copy/paste them in a post.

I don't know if I agree there was a bet here.

I have to disagree. If you (generally speaking) start a thread asking for a bet, and someone says "I'll take that action" (generally speaking), that is a bet. That is what happened here. If your bet was satisfied via PM, it's on you to say so in the thread you started looking for a bet. How was Cookie to know if there was a bet via PM or not? Cookie even gave him an out via PM, but with no response. This goes to CP mantra of "communication, communication, communication". If my say counted for anything, I would say this is a legit bet.