• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RE Bands

Smok'em

Just received some 07/08 PCC REs. All the bands appear to have more detail than regular bands especially the RA and Punchs. Anyone else experience this?

P1000508.jpg

P1000509.jpg

P1000510.jpg

P1000511.jpg

1) Trust your source
2) It's Cuba...things change.

Yes, the bands have appeared 'new'. The others may be old bands or stamping plates.

>edit< please put some info about which is which - next to the photos.

[quote name='Smok'em' post='822068' date='Feb 21 2009, 01:08 PM']Just received some 07/08 PCC REs. All the bands appear to have more detail than regular bands especially the RA and Punchs. Anyone else experience this?[/quote]

[quote name='grateful1' post='822070' date='Feb 21 2009, 01:16 PM']>edit< please put some info about which is which - next to the photos.[/quote]

It's just a wild guess, but I'm thinking the ones with the band that says Exclusivo are the RE's

It's just a wild guess, but I'm thinking the ones with the band that says Exclusivo are the RE's

<shakes head> What are we comparing them to...more specifically, what years.

It's not often you leave me an opportunity like that. One of those noob bombs must have really shook things up at the "Dust service dept".