• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Re-introduction

inflatus

GURPS
Hello again fellow BOTL's.

I have been missing for a while. Now I have the time and the desire to talk cigars.

I do not know how many of you have been divorced. I do know that I am truly happy now.

I will be back posting again. I am going to enjoy the board again.

Been there, done that, jumped in the deep end again. It'll get better, trust me.

I'm currently running Marriage™ 3.0 after uninstalling the previous two flawed versions.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Brad, War is hell,I'm glad things are looking up for you now.

btw, you might want to update your profile ;)

Welcome back bro, you're always welcome here :)

Glad to hear you're in good spirits and all is well.

Welcom back, inflatus. Took me twice to get it right but "Marriage 2.0" is still running very well after 12 years.... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

index-congratulations-logo.jpg

Welcome back brother, been there and I get the t-shirt as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome back..... don't worry.... first time is just practice.... it gets better, trust me.

Welcome back!

I am married again after a disastrous first marriage. Divorce is hell, no doubt about that. It gets much better, and life is better now than it has ever been.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome back!

I grew up in Bloomington and had many friends that went to Edgewood HS. Moved to MN about 6 years ago. I really like it here, but I really miss home sometimes.

Not divorced, but I'm sure it is rough. COngratulations are in order, I suppose. Nothing is worse in life than being miserable.