• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Real Or Fake Magum 46

pulse746

Hey Guys,

Im new to cuban cigars and purchased my first 3 pack of magnum 46 tubos, I was wondering if the two seals on the box look accurate. They look a little different from other pictures I havse seen, specifically the fact that the green cuban seal on the left had rounded edges and not straight ones.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=daee6661f2&view=fimg&th=14bb29c482b3d59b&attid=0.0&disp=inline&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ92QfbRlSiqMs-yerL2Dzl3CZ7J4bU5h7Upn60SXPeGig0m8xiELD8zlXQ0A_ZWH9ov3e1zjw46p4UY8yzCmpBJOQxylxsqqLoA90pFDYT1QsSZbbBIaXLl4Ls&ats=1424630774742&rm=14bb29c482b3d59b&zw&sz=w1877-h732

I guess you missed the big red letters at the top of this forum;

DO NOT DISCUSS CUBAN SOURCES/RETAILERS

DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR SOURCE VERIFICATION

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT

I went through the fourm and there were plenty of real or fake threads with responses, I never said the source where I got them from.

Oh, well excuse me all to pieces.  Guess I didn't realize the rules didn't apply to you.

I'm absolutely certain your cigars are legit (even though the link is busted and I can't see your photo).  I strongly recommend eBay for all your future foreign cigar needs.  Will there be anything else, or did I fulfill the requirements of your drive by?

garrettbuckeye said:
Nice first posts.
I strongly recommend eBay for all your future foreign cigar needs.  
No sources. Well... Maybe just this one time.

....lighten up, the rules don't apply to this guy.... :p

You must get a real kick out of this huh? got nothing better to do I guess, this is the reason I dont bother with forums.

Look at it from our point of view.  You broke every rule there is, then complained about it.  You could have done an intro post, followed the rules, gotten to know the forums, participated in discussion....you know, been a contributor.  As it is, you're just a drive by looking for the forums to do something for you.

Don't go away mad, bro.....just go away.

I interpreted source verification as discussing specific websites or vendors. I had no ill intentions, just looking for knowledge about athenticity.

There's a great group here, an incredible amount of knowledge, and quite a bit of content out there to use. Feel free to search and use the content for whatever you need. If you want to participate, please have the courtesy to follow the rules, introduce yourself, and let us get to know you.

I don't mean to sound harsh. Many here are protective of the community that's been built. New friends are always welcome. We just ask that you respect CP and the rules. Understandably, sometimes you may not be completely sure of a rule. It's okay to ask.

BlindedByScience said:
Oh, well excuse me all to pieces.  Guess I didn't realize the rules didn't apply to you.

I'm absolutely certain your cigars are legit (even though the link is busted and I can't see your photo).  I strongly recommend eBay for all your future foreign cigar needs.  Will there be anything else, or did I fulfill the requirements of your drive by?
Tom, if you really wanted to fully help him, you would have told him about Craig's List too.

"Don’t discuss sources on Cigar Pass.  Sources are defined as company’s who sell Cuban cigars.  Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States, so please don’t discuss ways of importing them."

This is a quote straight from the new user guide. My question according to this definition did not breach any rules, I never mentioned a source or asked how to import cuban cigars. I suggest you guys look into re-wording or creating a new rule if posts like these are bothersome.

pulse746 said:
"Don’t discuss sources on Cigar Pass.  Sources are defined as company’s who sell Cuban cigars.  Cuban cigars are illegal in the United States, so please don’t discuss ways of importing them."

This is a quote straight from the new user guide. My question according to this definition did not breach any rules, I never mentioned a source or asked how to import cuban cigars. I suggest you guys look into re-wording or creating a new rule if posts like these are bothersome.
Source verification... did they come from Cuba? 

Maybe you do not understand that asking:
are these real? is requesting source verification.
I'm sure you mean well, but bad 1st post. And search is your freind.

A wise ol bastige on here once said "Some people just aren't born to be outlaws".

C

CMontoya79 said:

Maybe you do not understand that asking:
are these real? is requesting source verification.
I'm sure you mean well, but bad 1st post. And search is your freind.

A wise ol bastige on here once said "Some people just aren't born to be outlaws".

C

*cough*sig*cough*

pulse746 said:

You made a misstep in your first post.  Deal with it and move forward from there.  Then complaining about the rules of the board isn't going to endear you to the community here.

There are plenty of people who come in just to get their tid bit of info and then leave never to be seen again.  While there's nothing necessarily wrong with that there's nothing great about that either.  This forum has a great and close knit community of members and you are welcome to join in.  As such, those looking for their morsel of info just to take it and leave don't usually get the warmest welcome.  Another way of saying this is you get from this community what you put into it.  If you put nothing in, you get nothing back.  Just my 2 cents on the subject.

And, while you are not explicitly saying, "Hey, is x retailer legit?", you are asking to authenticate your cigar.  Since you know where you got it from, if the members here say it's legit or not, you have thus authenticated your source in a round about way.

You guys are brutal.

A lot of members here have started their CP presents with "are these real" posts.

Good luck- smoke 'em anyway.