• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rebel Herfer You Dog!

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Little did I know what the evening would bring...

Well here I am innocently (minding my own business, I might add) picking my husband up from work, sad and morose because I missed yet another herf for lack of a babysitter, and who is there hiding in the shadows, waiting to pounce? ??? Rebel Herfer!! On first encounter he seems like a kind and respectable fellow, funny as heck but below the surface lies a dog and a prankster. :0 Right there-in front of my husband-he whips out his Kinky Willie and gives it to me. It was longer than I thought it would be and shaped kind of funny on the end but I grabbed hold for all it was worth and said I'd never forget him for givin' it to me on our first encounter. Even Mike was impressed with how I handled it, he said he had a Kinky Jewboy once but could only take about an inch and a half before he was wiped out :laugh: .
So Rebel Herfer - hats off to you for your appreciation of my sick sense of humor and yours as well!! :cool: And thanks for the stick, too!

P.S. For those of you that might find this offensive. I am sorry. I was coached on this and, of course, as lady like as I am, much too gentile to come up with this stuff on my own. :laugh:

Bargogirl

I'm sure you had help fixing a period or two.

Way to play!

WOW! I miss one weekend with this crew and this is what's going on!

Nice play Rebel Herfer... Way to use the Kinky.

mac

Man Jeff, I can't believe you whipped out the Willie!! Nice play! :thumbs:

You are most welcome! It seem the Willie is in short supply these days so I hope you savored you time with it. :blush: It was a pleasure to finally meet you and experience your unique and lovely personality firsthand. You and Mike are quite the Dynamic Duo!

To the rest of the Dallas Herfers, ya snooze - ya lose! It'll be quite some time before I get to whip out the Willie again.