• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommend Please

2Xtreme83

Hi my name is Evan. I just got into smoking cigars last year. I have decided to get a humidor, but since it smy first one im not looking into spending a whole lot. My friend is trying to talk me into a Daniel Marshall Private stock one. He got a 150 from them and loves it. Since its my first one i dont really want to spend a whole lot like i said. I'm just looking at a 50-75 Cigar holder for my first one. When i get more into it will probably upgrade to a better and higher capacity one. Anyways can you guys recommend a few good humidors and where the best place would be to buy them. Thanks for all the help.

Humidores are nice to have, every smoker should have at least one. I recommend going to Wal-Mart or some place similiar and buying a cooler for a coolerdore. Take it from me and many others here on CP, the humi will become too small quickly. Maybe splurge and get both?

Just my .02........hope this help

Edit= Try the Cigar Pass store for a nice humi. Rod will hook you up with someting good.