• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendations for places to stay in Napa, Yountville area?

redraider

Whoa Thats Cold
The wife and I take a trip to the Napa and Sonoma area every other year. We typically stay at the Bordeaux House, but we are looking for something else. I know there are a few nor cal folks here that may be able to give recommendations. Looking in the $300-$500 per night with a view. Found some places online, just wanting some first hand accounts..

Thanks!

My wife and I just came back from Napa!

We stayed at the Meritage Resort; very nice place. Check it out.

The best place we ate at in town (downtown Napa) was at the Ristorante Alegrio.

I'll see if I can post some pics later.

What type of Views are you looking for? Winery Views, vineyard views, city views, hotel with really nice landscaping? Are you limited to Napa and Yountville or considering up north all the way to Calistoga?

Calistoga is too far North. We would like a Vineyard view. I have found a ton of places online, I just feel weary of trusting their "vineyard views" with out pics... Or with out speaking too someone that has been there. My favorite thing to do when we are there, is sit out on the patio and enjoy a cigar in the great weather. We are going in the middle o fJune, which is MISERABLE in Houston.