• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox-Angels

br174

Lifelong Fan
Any Angels fan want to step up for a premium 5fer on the series? Will do this twice.

Brian

yep... on ocassion.

I play poker sometimes (well, what ends up happening is I lose and send people sticks), was involved in a pass and read.

I was given some good advice about the site from some friends. I find it much more enjoyable now.

If you have any other questions or comments you can pm me anytime.

Now, back to the matter at hand.....Go Angels!!!!!

This just in........

Josh Beckett-S-Red Sox Apr. 22 - 4:18 pm et

Josh Beckett has been scratched from his scheduled start Tuesday because of a stiff neck.

The Red Sox are calling up David Pauley to fill in for him against the Angels. Joe Thurston will be cut to make room for him.
Source: Boston Herald

Go Angels!!!!!

yep... on ocassion.

I play poker sometimes (well, what ends up happening is I lose and send people sticks), was involved in a pass and read.

I was given some good advice about the site from some friends. I find it much more enjoyable now.

If you have any other questions or comments you can pm me anytime.

Now, back to the matter at hand.....Go Angels!!!!!

I don't need to PM you. I'll make my comments public (the way it should be).

I'm happy to hear you're listening to the (good) advice of friends on this site. Welcome to CP!

This just in........

Josh Beckett has been scratched from his scheduled start Tuesday because of a stiff neck.

The Red Sox are calling up David Pauley to fill in for him against the Angels. Joe Thurston will be cut to make room for him.

Go Angels!!!!!
Sox bats are to tough even without there #1 starter. Sox take the first 7-6.
Dice-K on the hill tomorrow :rolleyes:

GO SOX!!!

Brian

This just in........

Go Angels!!!!!
Sox bats are to tough even without there #1 starter. Sox take the first 7-6.
Dice-K on the hill tomorrow :rolleyes:

GO SOX!!!

Brian

Its always a good feeling when your ace gets pulled pre-game and the team doesnt miss a beat.

Everyone from 1 through 9 nine in the batting order is a hard out to get.

Time to put the Sox top pitching prospect Masterson to the test :thumbs: :thumbs:

Go SOX

Brian

PM your addy's and I'll get them out this weekend.

Brian

Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 outta 3 in Boston.

Just makes me so happy.

Thanks for the bet. I'll shoot ya a pm

Erich

The Angels left the flu there when they all had it during the playoffs last year. They left it in a time released capsule...set to open for the 2008 series. :whistling: