• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rediscovering Tradition: My Experience with Cigarette Tobacco

muhammadakif123

Hey everyone,

I'd like to share a personal thought about my time using smoked tobacco. Vaping and e-cigarettes are definitely new and different, but making your own cigarettes is a tradition that has been around for a long time and makes you feel good.

For me, smoking tobacco is more than just a habit; it's a link to the past and the skill of making things. The strong smell, the satisfying ritual of rolling, and the ease of the process all add to a feeling of familiarity and history.

It's nice to find comfort in customs that have stood the test of time in a world that is always changing. Let's enjoy the simple pleasures of smoking again and cherish the customs that unite us.

The good news is, if you're looking for packaging for your cigarettes, we've got another spammer around here that offers those services.

This is the first that I’ve ever heard of cigarette smoking as a tradition. You are really stretching it right here.

Todd @Rod How hard would it be to restrict a new member from posting until they are here for "X" amount of time ...... and "Y" amount of time prior to posting a link? Allow them to observe and respond, but not post. Kinda like enforcing the "read more, post less" mantra.

These spam posts are becoming more and more prevalent.