• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redskins vs Buc's

stic2it

Reaction score
I'm taking the Redskins, haven't counted them out yet....Considering we just lost to the Lions :rolleyes: , I think this should be a pretty even bet....

I bleed burgundy and gold. I sure hope the Redskins finally get it together.

I bleed burgundy and gold. I sure hope the Redskins finally get it together.

You and me both bro, if they lose to the Bucs I'm sure Sneider is going to fire Zorn and we have to go through another rebuilding process....I say Sneider needs to sit back, and get someone else to call plays other than Zorn. I hope we can beat Dallas at home, that always makes my season worth while. I hate living in DC with all these damn Dallas fans. :angry:

Shit... I love the redskins.... I hope the get rid of Zorn and Campbell. I think we have given him long enough to produce. He is sooo ify. Some days he does decent and some, well, he is normal.

I hope they win this weekend. Would be nice!

Shit... I love the redskins.... I hope the get rid of Zorn and Campbell. I think we have given him long enough to produce. He is sooo ify. Some days he does decent and some, well, he is normal.

I hope they win this weekend. Would be nice!

I am with you on Campbell, how can he be a professional football player and not know how to slide...I know little 6 yr olds that can slide, he needs work and build his confidence a bit. I wish they would have picked up Sanchez and left that overweight and out of shape Haynesworth with the Titans...100 Mil wtf? Sneider could have got a whole new offensive line for that price..Along with a offensive coordinator, and a qb coach.