• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RedSox Fans or Baseball Hooligans?

people take the rivalry just a lil too far

Redsox Fan or Baseball Hooligan?

How about thug, or criminal, or idiot, or waste of space. Any of those would better fit the description I think.

Redsox Fan or Baseball Hooligan?

How about thug, or criminal, or idiot, or waste of space. Any of those would better fit the description I think.

Agreed. Those two options aren't fitting at all. This fella is a complete degenerate.

Nut job fans in every sport!

When Red Sox Nation invaded US Cellular in Chicago I have to say they were some of the most knowledgable baseball fans I had come across.
We sat in a 2 hr rain delay and 18 innings of baseball and never once did anyone say anythign disrescpetful to one another. Great fans IMHO.

I think it gets out of control...especially in New York, Boston, and Chicago....but it seems these fans all are extremely knowledgable...It's all about history, and where the teams "came from" really. Cubs, Sox, Red Sox, Yankees seem to have a great fan base just because they love the game of baseball, not because of attractions at the ballpark, etc.

Loooooong history = knowledgable fans = good fans = out of control fans usually (I can attest to that) :whistling:

That kid is a straight up scumbag!!!

starsnstripes.jpg

The people involved probably don't even have a clue about the greatest rivalary in all sports.

Brian

Speaking of rivalary....I went to a rest/bar called RIVALS last thursday and they didn't even have the Yankees/Sox game on...I was pissed lol

Reminds me of what I saw on the news the other day. Some dude ran down a girl on her bike because she was black.

People need to smarten up...

Then again, a dozen Lakers fans beat the crap out of 2 Celtics fans during game 2 when watching at the Lakers stadium.

That's a discrace, and a black eye (no pun intended) to real fans that truly understand a real rivalary in sports. Something like this almost makes me embarrased to be a Red Sox fan because people will read this article and come to believe that all Sox fans act like this. That woud be like me hittng my fiance' during the Sox and Yanks games this weekend because she's a Yankees fan. I just can't believe that there are people out there that take things way too far and for what, because the poor guy was from NY and he was near Boston? it's just disgusting. I have been to many games at Fenway growing up and yea we did heckle Yankee fans that came to the park but never anythig that would cause anyone to get hurt, it was all friedly banter, and we got it back from them when they would score against us or god forbid win the game, but i can tell you that we NEVER got into a fist fight over it or just attacked another fan.

Red Sox Nation Member For Life, and very proud of it.