• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redsox vs Yankees

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Ok 3 game series coming up this weekend in Boston whos going to take the series and be atop to the AL EAST?

You know who I pick!

Not sure of the answer, but I'll be in Fenway on Friday night and Saturday afternoon rooting for the Yankees!

Anyone going to be there those games?

GO YANKS!

Not sure of the answer, but I'll be in Fenway on Friday night and Saturday afternoon rooting for the Yankees!

Anyone going to be there those games?

Yankees%20Suck.jpg

GO YANKS!

Let us know if you get out alive. I suggest wearing a Thermon Mlunson Jersey.

Doc.

Looking for the Yanks to take 2 out of 3 if they keep the mojo going.:thumbs: :p

Geez Doc....That was so "Pre 2004' of you! :laugh:

We love the Red Sox down here at Yankee Stadium when they visit...really, we do! :whistling:

Usually I wear one of 3 jerseys when I go to Fenway. Opening night is ALWAYS a Babe Ruth vintage replica jersey with a 'No No Nanette' button pinned to the front. The second is of course....an Aaron Boone jersey...and the third is a Wade Boggs jersey.

Although one time, one of the guys that seats the fans (on the first base side) almost threw me out of the stadium in 2008 for wearing the Ruth jersey...the guy was as old as dirt! Sox fans stuck up for me and finally calmed the guy down and convinced him to let me stay in my seat! True story...we all laughed our asses off over the guy's disdain for the Yankees as they told me he worked there for over 40 years! :laugh:

Any CP guys going to be at Friday or Saturdays games to meet up for a smoke?

LET'S GO YANKEES!

EDIT TO ADD: In case you forgot who your team is trying to emulate in terms of Championships, here's a little reminder Doc, I heard the memory is the first to go!! :laugh:

27-7.jpg

I wish I could be there. I love the rivalry. They are the most watched teams in baseball. I am a die hard sox fan, and redsox baseball history wouldn't be the same without the yankees. Same goes for the yankees if they was no redsox. Anyway enjoy the game. hope you have a good time.

I wish I could be there. I love the rivalry. They are the most watched teams in baseball. I am a die hard sox fan, and redsox baseball history wouldn't be the same without the yankees. Same goes for the yankees if they was no redsox. Anyway enjoy the game. hope you have a good time.

Rubber game of the series tomorrow. Sabathia's pitching continues to suck against the Sox :blush:

Lots of yanks fans on here I see. Good series so far. Last night was a great game. Today was good because of the win but when it comes to Sox yanks I'd rate have a nail bitter. Tomorrow night should be great I hope you all enjoy a good smoke during the game.

For the Yanks to pull a W out tonight, they will have to figure out Beckett which is something they haven't been able to do. I think he has something under 1.00 ERA this season against Yanks. Absolutely baffles the Bronx Bombers time and again. Maybe tonight will be the night ?

GO BOSTON ! I have lived in NY all my life and can't stand all NY teams. . .

Yankees - SUCKs
Giants - SUCKs
Nicks - SUCKs
Buff. Bills - SUCKs
Jenna Jameson - Sucks :D

Great game !! Tough loss for the Yankees but hats off to the Sox in a late spoiler.

...and there was wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Bronx this morning. Let's see, Red Sox 11. Yankees 1. I guess the Yankees really do suck.

Doc.