• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Refill time

nicayotte

Anyone got a good sampler pack or suggestion for a mild/medium cigar I should check out. My humi is completely empty and needs to be refilled! I am very new to the whole smoking scene and have been out of it for some time! If anyone has a sampler they are willing to sell or suggest let me know I am open!

How is that humi treating you brotha??

Been sitting empty for the past 4 months but before it was a dream! Still my only and best humidor I have. Love it and its perfect size for the amount of cigars I usually have.

Ps: I think the g/f likes it because it matches with the decor lol

Good deal bro. Good to see you around again. Get that thing some use!!

Try some Oliva Series G. Great mild/medium cigar at a very affordable price. And it's an Oliva...what more can I say?

PIck anything from the following brands and you'll probably find a few you like (or love). I've been hard pressed to find something in their lines that I do not like:

Padron
Tatuaje
Arturo Fuente
CAO
Oliva

To get more ideas, read people's profiles. Most people list their likes and dislikes, which should give you some things to look into. You can also check out reviews like the ones here and at other sites such as: cigar aficionado, stogie review, stogie fresh, etc... This should help.

Finally, I highly recommend buying from vendors who are active on this site. They will be able to help you put together a better sampler than you could get pre-packaged online. Again, if you start with the brands above, it would be hard to go wrong.