• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Remaining Spooky Ticket Locations

JoseGonzalez

According to Pete, as of today, these states have an unclaimed ticket still.

Pete Johnson: Okay here's a good hint. MN, NH, CO, NV, CA, VA

Doesn't that mean you're almost guaranteed the bike? That makes your chances 1 of 7.

According to Pete, as of today, these states have an unclaimed ticket still.

Pete Johnson: Okay here's a good hint. MN, NH, CO, NV, CA, VA

So he does know which stores have them. Wonder how he chose which retailers he was going to reward...

So he does know which stores have them. Wonder how he chose which retailers he was going to reward...

I'd like to think it was a little bit like this:

Johnson contacted the San Diego Wild Animal Park (or WAP as we locals call it) in the Summer of 2009 and told them who he is. Astonished at his celebrity status, the managers obliged to give Pete free reign of the park and whatever his heart desires.

Pete tells them about his Holiday Limited Super Crazy Hard To Get Cigar release this Halloween, The Drac/Boris Fiasco. He tells them about the Spooky Tickets, and says he needs to find a way to decide which B&Ms get the tickets in their boxes.

While walking around the park, Pete notices the Chimpanzee Exhibit, in particular he sees Bangles the World Famous Bike-Riding Chimp, and asks the zookeepers if he could see Bangles in action. The zookeepers tells a story of woe for this washed up bicycle-riding extraordinaire, weaving a tale of drugs, alcohol abuse, and finally an abortion for Bangles. Calmly explaining that she is out of the racing business, Johnson looks into her eyes. He stares at her for hours, until, finally, they connect.

Channeling Jane Goodall, he teaches Bangles to ride a bike again. This doesn't take much effort, seeing as the expression "it's just like riding a bike" seems to hold as true for chimps as it does for humans. Soon, Bangles is off, racing about the zoo, throwing poop and enamoring her spectators.

Pete sees how happy Bangles is, now that she's back in the saddle, and decides he never wants to let her go. Pete sets forth a proposition to the WAP, promising a limited edition run of 39 cigars in tribute to Bangles called the "Easy Chimp-Rider," and a subsequent re-release of 1,200 boxes of cigars as a tribute to the "Easy Chimp-Rider" limited edition cigar run called "Captain America and Bangles."

The zoo obliges, and Pete decides to use Bangles and several of her cohorts to host a monkey race to determine which B&Ms get the "Spooky Tickets." Being that monkey-racing is illegal here in California, and subsequently the United States, Johnson decides to host it in China.

In this very limited footage, you can catch Pete in the front row, cheering on Bangles (the lead monkey), and the crowd goes wild:

Tatuaje Monkey Race (China)

Shortly after this taping, Bangles' heart exploded from the stress of the race. Her havoc lifestyle and constant drug abuse precipitated this health issue, and caused quite a mourning in her hometown of Nebraska.

So, I'll be looking for the Spring release of the "Easy Chimp-Rider," honoring Bangles for giving her life for Tatuaje cigar smokers everywhere. When asked if Bangles held a place in Pete's heart, he answered, "She's more like whoa to me than a Ducati..." Not really sure what that means.

There you have it Tom. Now, the real question is this: Who is more insane? Me, for typing all of this, or YOU, the Cigar Pass reader, for reading the whole thing through?? ???

I'd like to think it was a little bit like this:

Johnson contacted the San Diego Wild Animal Park (or WAP as we locals call it) in the Summer of 2009 and told them who he is. Astonished at his celebrity status, the managers obliged to give Pete free reign of the park and whatever his heart desires.

Pete tells them about his Holiday Limited Super Crazy Hard To Get Cigar release this Halloween, The Drac/Boris Fiasco. He tells them about the Spooky Tickets, and says he needs to find a way to decide which B&Ms get the tickets in their boxes.

While walking around the park, Pete notices the Chimpanzee Exhibit, in particular he sees Bangles the World Famous Bike-Riding Chimp, and asks the zookeepers if he could see Bangles in action. The zookeepers tells a story of woe for this washed up bicycle-riding extraordinaire, weaving a tale of drugs, alcohol abuse, and finally an abortion for Bangles. Calmly explaining that she is out of the racing business, Johnson looks into her eyes. He stares at her for hours, until, finally, they connect.

Channeling Jane Goodall, he teaches Bangles to ride a bike again. This doesn't take much effort, seeing as the expression "it's just like riding a bike" seems to hold as true for chimps as it does for humans. Soon, Bangles is off, racing about the zoo, throwing poop and enamoring her spectators.

Pete sees how happy Bangles is, now that she's back in the saddle, and decides he never wants to let her go. Pete sets forth a proposition to the WAP, promising a limited edition run of 39 cigars in tribute to Bangles called the "Easy Chimp-Rider," and a subsequent re-release of 1,200 boxes of cigars as a tribute to the "Easy Chimp-Rider" limited edition cigar run called "Captain America and Bangles."

The zoo obliges, and Pete decides to use Bangles and several of her cohorts to host a monkey race to determine which B&Ms get the "Spooky Tickets." Being that monkey-racing is illegal here in California, and subsequently the United States, Johnson decides to host it in China.

In this very limited footage, you can catch Pete in the front row, cheering on Bangles (the lead monkey), and the crowd goes wild:

Tatuaje Monkey Race (China)

Shortly after this taping, Bangles' heart exploded from the stress of the race. Her havoc lifestyle and constant drug abuse precipitated this health issue, and caused quite a mourning in her hometown of Nebraska.

So, I'll be looking for the Spring release of the "Easy Chimp-Rider," honoring Bangles for giving her life for Tatuaje cigar smokers everywhere. When asked if Bangles held a place in Pete's heart, he answered, "She's more like whoa to me than a Ducati..." Not really sure what that means.

There you have it Tom. Now, the real question is this: Who is more insane? Me, for typing all of this, or YOU, the Cigar Pass reader, for reading the whole thing through?? ???

Souldog..... I want a refund of my time for reading this epicless post.....

Dude, it has everything! It has love, emotion, competition, a Ducati, and monkey races. How are you not getting this?!?!? MONKEY RACES! This story has more substance than Jennifer Aniston's latest movie!

I want my 5 minutes back, Jon. You will be receiving a bill... :angry:

Derek

There are sealed boxes of both Dracs and Boris being sold on the bay, bet theres a Spooky ticket in one of those boxes.

I heard that Pete allocated 20 boxes to a Los Berrios in the Bronx. Mr. Berrios has been hoarding spooky tickets so he can win the Ducati and mow down any Yankee fan that crosses his path.

Clearly Jon has been into the opiate spiked HTF Fuentes. Those chimps smuggled out a few boxes prior to the Iran contra affair, and they seem to have found their way to southern California lawmen. :sign: :sign:

LMAO that is some funny chit mang! Epicless but funny!

PJ

Probably one each to the 13 stores selected?

He also said the box number adds up to 13 (for the winning boxes)...

Dude, it has everything! It has love, emotion, competition, a Ducati, and monkey races. How are you not getting this?!?!? MONKEY RACES! This story has more substance than Jennifer Aniston's latest movie!

Do not get me wrong homie, but that story lack a certain word. You sadly did not use EPIC therefore it is epicless. :sign:

True but Jennifer Aniston has boobs and we all know BOOB=WIN :sign:

I heard that Pete allocated 20 boxes to a Los Berrios in the Bronx. Mr. Berrios has been hoarding spooky tickets so he can win the Ducati and mow down any Yankee fan that crosses his path.

Jay, this kind of shit has to be stopped. Is there a way to send some sort of a message, maybe privately, to this Mr. Berrios to confirm that he indeed has the 20 boxes?

Clint, Mr. Berrios is a very private man, and doesn't like alot of attention. That is why Pete trusted him with this allotment. If you want to confirm his possession of said boxes and see if he'll let one go, feel free to pm his personal adviser NASTY.