• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Remedios Clemenceau

Lumberg

Opus Lover
This Nicaraguan 7.25 long 54 ring gauge ius a big honkin cigar.

Right out of the bag this looked, smelled, and felt like a good cigar should.

Cut it, lit quite easily,good draw and loads of smoke and a classic maduro flavor.

I don't know how else to describe it but it's got a classic stogie flavor. Yeah this is a cigar you call a stogie.

Very even burn

Ash--the drawback. It is very very flaky. You could have just ashed it and when you take a big draw a little piece may fall on your shirt. This is weird.

I'd give it a 90+ except for the ash and it wants to go out once you get into it. Probably an artefact of the high humidity.

after 2/3 of the way through it went out. I think this is the humidity. I need to turn my humi down to 65.

Hey Lumberg,

As I think I mentioned before the l40 incident, the Remedios are usually on the "young" side and are a little too moist. When they first came out four or five years ago, they were as wet as all he#$l so it's best to let those Remedios sit around and age for a while.

They are one of my favorite cigars. My problem is I like them so much, they never seem to stay around my house long enough :D

I like the Remedios Don Victor myself. The ash is like that because it is mixed willer. Good thing about mixed filler is it burns pretty even, bad thing is it flakes. Ditto what CC said.
Emo

Ah now that you mention it yes I remember CC.

Well I'm still glad I smoked it and I will be on th elookout for good deals on this line of cigars.

Emo thanks for the info.

What's "mixed willer"???

:sign: :sign: :sign:

emodx said:
I like the Remedios Don Victor myself. The ash is like that because it is mixed willer. Good thing about mixed filler is it burns pretty even, bad thing is it flakes. Ditto what CC said.
Emo
I just won a bunch of those on CB! The Maduros.