• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Remy Martin Louie Xlll cognac

Some of these and others I didn't link are going for fairly cheap, comparatively.
See?

AVB said:
Some of these and others I didn't link are going for fairly cheap, comparatively.
See?
That's the initial bid -- but what do they sell for?

Ebay has the ability to look at recent history. Do you want me to do everything for you ???

Talk about post padding :p :p :p

The loser seller ended his auction early "due to an error in the listing" yeah bull$****, he forgot to put a reserve on it so he cancelled his auction. Hey, his option under eBay rules but seems kind of shady to me.

Let him keep his Louie XIII :sign:

He also relisted at the exact same price with no reserve. There are a fair amount of these sold on ebay for $750 and under. Ones with broken nibs on the bottle usually go cheaper too.

I'll be glad when I post the next scotch review so I can bump this topic down :p

But is the liquor any good inside? How can you protect yourself against it if it's gone bad, I like the bottle, but only really want whats inside, that's the gold.

AVB said:
Ones with broken nibs on the bottle usually go cheaper too.
Years ago, my Granddad ran a warehouse for a liquor distributor in Dallas. They could take home X amout each month. Whenever they had a broken nib on one of these bottles, he brought it home to my Dad. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Oh, I've tried it and I have Toaster to blame for it :thumbs:
Glad you enjoyed it, sorry it set you on the path of doom! :)

Buy cheaper cognac, and get more cigars! :thumbs: