• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reserva MiraFlor PRE-ORDER

GDW Cigars

Hello cigar pass, I am a new cigar manufacturer in Esteli Nicaragua. We have been producing private labels for several months now and we are in the process of making a pre-order for our own label. here is the info.

HELLO EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY!!!!

Things have been so crazy starting this new business and i could tell you a million differnet things that have gone wrong, have been great, and that I still have a LOOOOONG way to go!!!

I just got back from the IPCPR in Las Vegas and it was great! I learned alot, met alot of important people, had some fun, and sold a few cigars!!!! Although it really was just a FEW its a start. I would like to start a pre-order now. if interested setting up box splits please make a new thread and post a link to it on this thread and vise versa. HERE WE GOOO

As a breif descritption this is a solid medium-bodied habano cigar with a creamy flavor and tones of nut and spice. This is a pure nicaraguan hand-made long-filler cigar. Due to fine construction the draw is very smooth and burns straight. for more information and an idependent review please see Brian Hewitts comments on his blog. He will post a link very soon.

These prices listed below will be just for the pre-order and are subject to change when sold retail. I have reduced the MSRP by $20 for a box of 20.

SHAPE SIZE
Robusto 5 x 50 $3.80 $76.00
Lancero 7.5 x 40 $3.90 $78.00
Toro 5.5 x 54 $4.00 $80.00
Churchill 7 x 48 $4.10 $82.00
Belicoso 6 x 52 $4.20 $84.00

To those members that have expressed interest in this release and would like to get in on the pre order please send me an email if you are still interested so I can plan the orders.

If you are a retailer and interested in this product please contact me by email to see wholesale pricing.

Thank you all for your support and you should be proud to know without intrest from people like you looking for fine quality cigars none of this would be possible. All of the GDW Cigar family sends thier gratitude.

Andy
GDW Cigars
Esteli, Nicaragua

Link to my full thread

yes we are offering 5 pack for 5x unit price + shipping

samplers 1 of each stick for $20 + shipping

the boxes of 20 will have shipping included.

Andy
GDW Cigars
Esteli Nicaragua

Hello Andy and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP and good luck with your cigars.

As has been suggested to other new manufacturers...if you want to get your cigars known real fast, send out several free samplers with one proviso, you require a short review on each cigar.

We are a large community, a few bucks spent wisely and of course, provided you have a good smoke, will get you many sales.

Just my 0.02 thoughts on marketing and awareness.

Brian

Hi all and thanks for the welcomes, questions, and advice!!!

I have actually already done all that, as you can see I was in IPCPR and have been a part of the www.CigarLive.com forms for quite a while. I would be more than happy to get a box of samples to you guys but i dont think it would make it in time for the pre-order. If you read my post above you will see that our sticks are VERY well priced for a pre-order around $4 a stick. Im sorry it wasnt until now that I got around to CigarPass but I even went weeks at a time without posting anywhere. I was in Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic for the last 3 months before getting to the IPCPR. Here are some links related to us to catch you up to where we are as a company.

This is a Review done by Brian Hewitt and posted on his blog:

http://brianhewitt.wordpress.com/2008/07/1...oscuro-robusto/

This is my progression as it took place on another forums:

http://www.cigarlive.com/forum/showthread....2079#post332079

I hope this helps to introduce myself and the Product. Thank you for your support.

I'm always on the lookout for Nicaraguan puros. I may have to give these a try sometime.

The links to Cigar Live do not allow me access (I'm not a member there) so I can't see what you've done there, but the review does sound good and the pics are nice.

Welcome to CP!

Welcome to CP and good luck with your cigars.

As has been suggested to other new manufacturers...if you want to get your cigars known real fast, send out several free samplers with one proviso, you require a short review on each cigar.

We are a large community, a few bucks spent wisely and of course, provided you have a good smoke, will get you many sales.

Just my 0.02 thoughts on marketing and awareness.

Brian

x2

Ok guys you win hehehe, but we dont have ALOT of time to do this. Please help me coordinate this. I will sent it ONLY to a moderator that is willing to ship them out to his buddies from there. I will send 20 sticks. please select 10 people to sample and review them. As me not really being involed with the forum I dont know who to choose. please let me know how that sounds. I dont have alot of moeny to be sending a few sticks to even 10 people. I have no other income and so far I have not been really PAID from this, just breaking even.

Thanks
Andy

We work a little different than most forums in that we do not have moderators. However there are several respectable members who probably would be more than happy to help you coordinate this.

Another option to consider is this: There are several Cigar Rights of America events coming up in mid-august. I personally hardly have the time to be posting this let alone handling the distribution of your cigars to some members, but I'm sure maybe someone else who will be attending one of these events might be able to receive your cigars and hand them out to some other board members attending. Just a thought, Here's a link to their website and list of upcoming events.

Good luck and welcome to the board!

Ok guys you win hehehe, but we dont have ALOT of time to do this. Please help me coordinate this. I will sent it ONLY to a moderator that is willing to ship them out to his buddies from there. I will send 20 sticks. please select 10 people to sample and review them. As me not really being involed with the forum I dont know who to choose. please let me know how that sounds. I dont have alot of moeny to be sending a few sticks to even 10 people. I have no other income and so far I have not been really PAID from this, just breaking even.

Thanks
Andy

I'll do it, Andy. I'll pay the postage to redistribute to as many as you can send cigars for. The cost to the winners will be an honest review, posted here.

Lets see if Andy will accept me as the focal point, then I'll call for reviewers.

Lets see if Andy will accept me as the focal point, then I'll call for reviewers.

Sorry, I didn't think I'd need to approve you! :thumbs: Bruce is great person for this and an excellent BOTL. Thanks for taking over, I'm personally just too slammed right now with home renovations to do much more than post a bit each time I walk by the computer. I'm not even sure I could find the time to do a review!

But if you'll have me then I'll carve out a little time and make this happen.

Sorry, I didn't think I'd need to approve you! :thumbs: Bruce is great person for this and an excellent BOTL. Thanks for taking over, I'm personally just too slammed right now with home renovations to do much more than post a bit each time I walk by the computer. I'm not even sure I could find the time to do a review!

But if you'll have me then I'll carve out a little time and make this happen.

Uh, OTHER Andy, the one with the cigars! :p

Fellas, please WAIT till we have a deal. There will be rules! Ihate being a gatekeeper, but I'd like to see that he gets his money's worth.