• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rest in Peace Alejandro Robaina

ulster

Rest in Peace Don Alejandro Robaina. Sad news indeed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63G1YJ20100417

Edit - Search failed to come up with anything and just noticed this on the Cigar Lounge

Damn :( I had tickets to the Casa del Puro in Nürnberg to meet him last year but the event was cancelled due to his health.

R.I.P. Maestro

I think I will buy a box in his honor. Which do you all recommend? I've never had a Robaina yet.

I think I will buy a box in his honor. Which do you all recommend? I've never had a Robaina yet.

I would say go for the Don Alejandro's if you are to honor the man himself! Cant go wrong with those. Or anything really.

RIP to a true tobacco legend.

I would say go for the Don Alejandro's if you are to honor the man himself! Cant go wrong with those. Or anything really.

RIP to a true tobacco legend.

I agree - go for the man's namesake cigar; the Don Alejandro. IMNSHO it is one of the very best cigars coming out of Cuba. With prices as low as they are these days don't hesitate - get 'em.

Ahhh, this is sad but not unexpected news. Another legend has passed. Rest in Peace, Senor Robaina; your cigars have brought me and countless others many hours of happiness. I suspect that's all the epitaph he'd ever want.

- Tim

RIP AR, Tonight in your Honor I will blow smoke rings to guide your Journey!!

RIP. I am smoking a VR Unicos from '06 right now to honor him.

I too lit up a Vegas Robaina Unico last night in his memory. A great tobacco legend. With I had a Don Alejandro in my humi to mark his passing.