• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Restocking

Poronico

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat " Horace "
Well since relocating to Wa the Humi has run dry. I am in the mood to widen my horizons and see what you fine people have to recommend. In the past I have been smoking Padron 2000's ( Yardgar ) 1964 Principe and Torpedo, Cabaiguan, Tatuaje Brown Label mostly but a few reds, a few Gurka mostly shag foots and G5's. My tastes vary greatly, anything from smooth and creamy to a nice full body cigar. If you have something that you think i might find tasty then please list it here and I will begin the restocking process :) Price range I would like to stick to would be as low as $6 upto $16 per stick

I pickup a few Oliva "O", Casa Magna and CAO Brazilia every time I visit a B&M ....

You know its been quite a while since i have smoked any CAO, good call :) The O Series wasnt too bad but i had really bad luck with their lancero

Ditto on the Casa Magna, but how you gonna call a Padron 2000 a yardgar :sign:

Forever the noob :laugh:

Esencia Corona Gorda

This is one of my current favorites, I compare it to the Illusiones in terms of taste and body. The B&M I frequent carries them, and I find myself time and time again picking them up as an every day smoke. I haven't had a bad one yet! I liked the robusto first, but after trying the corona gorda, I found it has an even better flavor profile. Give them a try! :) I know Silo Cigars carries them for about $7 a stick.

I like the Camacho Connecticut for the mild side and go with some LaFlor Dominicana Double Ligero (I like the DL700) for the full side.