• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reston Va / Wash D.C.

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
So i am going to Reston Va for a training and will be available sunday the 16th for a smoke or the evening of the 17th. Any brothers in the area want to get together for a smoke?

Or can anyone recommend a place?

So i am going to Reston Va for a training and will be available sunday the 16th for a smoke or the evening of the 17th. Any brothers in the area want to get together for a smoke?

Or can anyone recommend a place?
I bet i could do Sunday night. As for places in Reston, I dont know. I will take a look but will be headed out of town later this week- just in case you dont hear from me in the next week.
Jon

doesnt have to be in reston, we will be spending all day sunday being tourist in DC. On another board i was told to go to Shelly's Back Room and to visit Curtis Draper's

doesnt have to be in reston, we will be spending all day sunday being tourist in DC. On another board i was told to go to Shelly's Back Room and to visit Curtis Draper's

Curtis Draper's is cool, I would meet up but I will be in St Lucia. Maybe next time!

W. Curtis Drappers isn't open on sundays and is open from 10-4 on saturday so be mindful. I like Shelleys. There is a good cigar store in Bethesda MD, which is 10 miles north of the touresty areas of DC if you have a car and are into driving, but again, I'm quite happy with Shelleys.

wont have a vehicle using mass transit the whole time there, Shelly's will be good then. I'll just have to find my way back into DC ON MONDAY OR TUES b4 going to the airport and stop into drapers

let me get my schedule set and we will set a time for Shelly's and anyone can come if they can come

For anyone who wants to know we will be at Shelly's Backroom 1331 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20004 Phone (202) 737- 3003 Fax (202) 737- 3706 at 6pm all are welcome.