• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Retaliatory Attacks

Cigar Smokin Chef

So... this is they way its gonna be. A few hitchhikers went in with a book that I sent DavidR. Today I get home and my mailbox is atomized! David, you are a true BOTL, your timing is perfect, these babies will rest quietly for a week before my trip to FLA and then they will be gone..hopefully a few on the beach.

But this opens up another can of worms.. There are some people that I owe and now would be a good time for revenge. You know who you are so watch your backs. There will be some retribution before the end of the week.

Mark

So... this is they way its gonna be. A few hitchhikers went in with a book that I sent DavidR. Today I get home and my mailbox is atomized! David, you are a true BOTL, your timing is perfect, these babies will rest quietly for a week before my trip to FLA and then they will be gone..hopefully a few on the beach.

But this opens up another can of worms.. There are some people that I owe and now would be a good time for revenge. You know who you are so watch your backs. There will be some retribution before the end of the week.

Mark
Hope you get some enjoyment out of 'em bro!!! :thumbs:
Just my way of saying thank you again for all my newb brewing questions!!! :blush: