• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return to SoCal

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
I will be in Socal (Riverside, CA) August 10-19....if anyone wants to share a smoke. Not sure what I am doing for the weekend, may drive over to Vegas or North to Frisco....we shall see....

Very close. Count me in. Vegas is 3 hr drive from Riverside BTW. SF is at least 6ish

If anyone cares? HAHA!

I'll be down to smoke a few with you, catch up since the last DT Herf you attended.

There is a Cohiba B&M at Victoria Gardens in RC I have been to once, that is of course if you didn't want to scoot on up to Vegas for the night.

LMK!

-Jimmy

I vote for Vegas baby!!!!! :thumbs:

Just because it is easy on my commute, and I would love to meet up with a mid west botl!

PJ

Bumpity bumpity...

I am staying in Riverside will be there the 9th through the 19th....for the weekend I am not going to Vegas :( The wife is flying out and we are going north to Santa Maria to test some grapes (if anyone wants to come along LOL, go for it!.....) I can be available most any evening during the week.

Bumpity bumpity...

I am staying in Riverside will be there the 9th through the 19th....for the weekend I am not going to Vegas :( The wife is flying out and we are going north to Santa Maria to test some grapes (if anyone wants to come along LOL, go for it!.....) I can be available most any evening during the week.

:angry:

Victoria Gardens sounds good. Never been to the Cohiba BM there, but want to check it out.

Dan, sounds like a plan since I missed you at Padron this year. Keep us updated!

Victoria Gardens sounds good. Never been to the Cohiba BM there, but want to check it out.
No place to sit and the folks outside the shop create smoking ordinance issues.

I will try to make it out if we get a date set. Missed the last one you came out to!

Just to update.... Looks like we are working some long hours this week until 9-10 PM....Next week may be better....I am in Glendale, Monday night and back in Riverside area Tuesday (16th) and Wednesday (17th(, I know those 2 days will work for me for sure.....

umpity bumpity

Anyone around Monday (tonight) or tomorrow night?

Sorry I missed your visit sir. I'll have to find a reason to get back to Ohio.

G

Looks like I am back out there next week, Tuesday through Friday morning, I should be available any night (T, W, Th) as I am out there alone this time....anyone up for a get together, even if it's the Doubletree? I will be in the Riverside area again......and by LAX Thurs. night.....

I'm up for herfing again, it was nice meeting you last time.

DT is nice as it's close to home. :)

LOL, that would make for a Loooong day, although I'd love to!