• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Returning to work

ronman

Well, I knocked them dead at a job interview today, going to be starting up with a new company on Monday. I know my friends and family have been pulling for me and have been doing some praying as well, and it paid off! So, it looks like I'll be employed for at least three monts, and then another program the new company has is supposed to start ramping up at that time, so time will tell if this will be long term. In any case, the new program is supposed to keep the job shops busy for a while, not just my new employer so if things don't work out there for whatever reason, I'll just make a (hopefully)smooth transition to yet another company. Job hopping is a fact of life in this new global economy I guess.

Ron, just make sure you don't over salt the french fries, would ya'? :0

LMAO! Congrats buddy!

As a brethren of the unemployed masses, I rejoice in your new job. It just means there's hope for the rest of us. :D For now, I continue to suckle on the teat of unemployment insurance. ;)

A little something extra to be thankful for come Thursday!

Congratuations! :) :) :)

Remember, don't get too toasted at the office holiday party, you'll still be on doube secret probation...

:D

Congrats Ron, it was only a matter of time till you landed a new job. Now go out there and show em' all that you can produce..... :) :thumbs: :)

MilesMingusMonk said:
A little something extra to be thankful for come Thursday!

Congratuations! :) :) :)

Remember, don't get too toasted at the office holiday party, you'll still be on doube secret probation...

:D
I've been on double secret probation for a while now, it's not as bad as it sounds!

LOL

way to go ronnie, knock 'em dead on your first day and the rest of your career too!

Big Slim, good luck in your search, soon you'll have a job that allows you to smoke Greycliffs and Opus Xs with impunity!