• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review: CAO Gold Corona

Vikder

I had the pleasure of smoking one of these beauties last night. Now bear in mind that this is my first CAO cigar. First off i really loved the smell of this cigar. It wasn't pungent or tobaccoey (is that a word?), it was just a great smelling cigar. I almost wanted to just eat the dang thing. It had a very silky feel and showed signs of lots of tooth. The cello even had a faint yellow haze to it!
The body was definitely medium and the flavor just exploded! this guy must have changed 4-5 times! 4-5 times in a corona! it started out with just a very nutty flavor with a creamy finish. It quickly started to add some spicy notes and a hint of what i could only describe as nutmeg sorta. By half way it was alternating between chocolate, leather and a faint licorice flavor. Then at the last inch it had a very delicious pepper flavor that only got better until i burnt my lip on the cigar and had to put it out :( This is only the third time that i've ever had to smoke a cigar with a pair of pliers in order to get that last bit out of it without burning my fingers. One of these cigars in just not enough. If i had a rating scale, i guess it would be at least 4.5 out of 5 for me because i honestly can't think of any other time that i enjoyed a cigar quite this much.

Victor

CAO makes a greak smoke! I love the Gold's!!

Nice review!
fun_49.gif