• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review - Dog Poop DuJour

statelandman

I had my first stick of Saint Bernard dog poop today. The stick felt moist but firm to the touch, (definitely NO sign of any diarrhea, thank God, I HATE diarrhea) and exuded a nice aroma of fresh fecal matter. I think the doggie might have been fed Mighty Dog right before he laid it, which always imparts a special scent to other doggie poops I've tried.
So I fired that baby up, and the stench was God-awful. A true DOG ROCKET! Oh, how I loved it! I was truly in Heaven.
It burned slow and even and produced gobs of stinky doggie smell, as if someone had stepped in a real pile of it.
I've never had a St. Bernard stick before (I know we all dream of the day we will have our very first), and this one, as everyone who's had one already knows, was pure ambrosia! I definitely will buy this one again! :love:

you know, it'd be funny if someone was to send you actual poop. ahahahah, that's so disguesting.

If you like the St. Bernard, you'll love a load from my Mastif! :sign: :sign:

She's been know to chew up a few cigar butts as well!

:D :D :D :D :D

:sign: :sign:

As a matter of fact, I have plenty of St. Bernard Rockets to share with you all.

Maybe I'll load some up in the I GOT CRAPPED ON AT WORK PASS so you guys can see what I've been smokin for the last two weeks. LOL!!!

Take your pick and let me know what you like, VINTAGE CURRED IN THE LAWN, or FRESHLY LAID. Min Ron NEE SAYS never smoke anyting right from the old poop factory, give it some time so it can mellow!

That is just so....

WRONG!

Dave :p

Ya think they're still monitoring our posts?

I can just hear it now..."See! I told you so!" :sign:

DaveWF said:
That is just so....

WRONG!

Dave :p

Ya think they're still monitoring our posts?

I can just hear it now..."See! I told you so!" :sign:
Well, that just what they thought we were doing, so now that we are BUSTED I say we dodo it!

I am dying here. . . .

This is just too funny. . . .

We are just too easily amused. . . .

LOL

I saw someone put this quote on a Mellie and Dawn thread, but It applies equally to this one:

Y'ALL AIN'T RIGHT!!!! :sign:

Personally, I am partial to wolf dung. Explains the taste of the Lone Wolf cigar now doesn't it!

Bacchus :sign: