• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review: Oliva Series X

bhaney

I have had this one sitting the humidor for about 3 months now and I figured it was time to give it a whirl. The prelight nose was earth and pepper. The prelight draw was smooth and slightly tight which is just how I like it. The first third of the cigar was a light butter with pepper overtones. I could taste a slight bit of leather. As the cigar smoked down the butter went away and the leather became the predominant flavor but it never lost the pepper. The burn was nice and even and required no touch ups. Halfway down the draw did get a little too tight on me. I clipped just a hair more from the end and this opened the draw up just enough for me. Overall I was impressed with this cigar, definately going to have to get a box to age for a while.

Brandon

Very nice review :thumbs: . I've had a box sitting in the humi for around 3 months. Here is my initial review.

Keep'em coming. :D

Thanks CD, I am finally starting to be able to pick out some of the flavors in the cigars I have been smoking. At first I couldnt, but the more I smoke the more I have been noticing a flavor here, and a flavor there. Also when I got back and smoke a second and third I am able to pick out even more flavors that I missed the first go round. Opus still has me stumped though, it is just flavor overload, I cant pick out any one flavor.

Brandon