• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Revisting the Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu (east coast)

cuppajack

I smoked my first Tatuaje Verocu for the Blind Review Thread and while I enjoyed it, the freshness of the stick detracted a bit from the experience.

I had some burn issues, and had to oversmoke it to keep it lit, but the profile was very nice and showed a lot of promise.

Last night I picked up anther Verocu, a Zona del Este that had been in my fridgidor for just over 3 months.

And I've got to say that even during this minimal amount of aging the stick really came around. Gone were the burn issues and sharpness of the profile. The ash was solid and dense w/o the flaking that plagued the earlier smoke. Instead the flavors were very well rounded and bold and the wrapper was literally slick with oils. The smoke was heavy and clung to my beard and hair, and the finish was long and pronounced.

I'm sure that these are going to keep getting better, but if you've been sitting on any of the Verocus since the initial release, it might be time to fire one up and see what you've been waiting for!

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping my West Coasters will perform better as well. Good review.