• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rhino gets amorous with car

moki

el Presidente
Guess he like the car's "headlights" ;)

from: http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/04/22...reut/index.html

Rhino gets amorous with car

Thursday, April 22, 2004 Posted: 9:16 AM EDT (1316 GMT)

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A rampant rhinoceros gave a group of visitors a glimpse of nature in the raw at a British safari park when he tried to have sex with their car.

Sharka, a two-ton white rhino, got amorous with Dave Alsop's car when he stopped with three friends to take pictures of the animal mating with his partner Trixie at the West Midland Safari Park.

The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side, denting the doors and ripping off the wing mirrors before Dave drove away with a puffing Sharka in pursuit.

"He was a big boy and obviously aroused," Alsop told the Sun newspaper on Thursday.

"He sidled up against us. The next thing I know he's banging away at the car and it's rocking like hell."

A spokeswoman for the park, which says "rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals" on its Web site, said Sharka was a hit with the female rhinos and had fathered two calves in the last five years.

"He's got a bit of a reputation this lad and he was obviously at it again," she added.

moki said:
The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side............

"rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals"...............

Yeah, no kidding :0

He could have at least mounted it from the rear :p

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
moki said:
The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side............

"rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals"...............

Yeah, no kidding :0

He could have at least mounted it from the rear :p

M. Gipson
He's not that stupid... imagine if he stuck his schlong in the tailpipe? wooooo doggy, we're havin' smoked Rhino sausage tonight!

2nd Funniest thing this week!!

The best...

First guy: "My wife's an angel!"
Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

thud.gif