• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Road Trip Herf

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
UPDATE 12/27/08: I'm back in LA. I got to herf with a few great BOTL on my return trip. I forgot to take photos at almost every herf but I got to meet quite a few CPers and had a great time doing so. A few photos from the trip (mostly on the road): linky.

UPDATE 12/5/08: The next scheduled herf will be at the Outlaw for the CAO event. I encourage as many CPers in the area to attend! :thumbs:

UPDATE: I've completed part 1 of the road trip. When I've planned my return route I'll be sure to let you know. As of now the herf plan for people who can make it are to meet at the Outlaw on 12/6/2008.

Fellow BOTL/SOTL,

Recent events have set into motion a last minute road trip from California to Missouri. :thumbs: I'd really like to herf with as many CPers along the way as I can (and on the way back too, I'll post my route when we get there).

gallery_6478_514_56226.jpg

A brief summary of my planned route will be:

Los Angeles into Flagstaff, AZ
Arrival in or around Flagstaff in the late Friday afternoon, or early evening.
Flagstaff, AZ to Albuquerque, NM
Arrival in or around Albuquerque, NM late Friday evening/night. (Possibly postponed to Saturday morning)
Albuquerque, NM to D/FW, TX
Arrival in D/FW, TX Saturday afternoon/evening.
• D/FW, TX to Springfield, MO
Arrival in Springfield Sunday.

Any CPers who are in locations on or around the route (I'm flexible with this route and happy to make some alterations) and want to have a cigar with me, let me know. My goal will be to meet as many of you as I can without stretching the drive out over more than 3 days.

Please PM me or call me before or during my trip to see if we can arrange a herf. I'll have limited internet access after Friday morning, so phone is probably the best way to go. My dip into the DFW area is tentative at this point based on whether we can get a good group of guys together.

Sorry for the short notice, as I mentioned recent events have set this trip into motion more quickly than I anticipated. I hope to be able to set up a couple of nice stops on the way. Also I'll take any pointers on good B&Ms in the areas along my route! (Especially with seasonal goodies ;))

-Matt

This sounds interesting and I hope you get plenty of takers. It would be nice to hear about the trip and the mini-herfs you have along the way. Drive safely!

St Louis MO........Just drop me a line and well we will ghet the SMOKE ON.......

St Louis MO........Just drop me a line and well we will ghet the SMOKE ON.......
Excellent! We'll see what we can work out once I enter Missouri. I'll be staying there for a little while so we'll have time to plan something.

DFW is ON Matt! I'll call & set it up for us CPers in the area.
Glad to hear it! Thanks for helping put it together :thumbs:

If you venture farther north in Missouri, like say the KC area, let me know and we can meet up at the Outlaw. I'll PM you my phone number, and if not I think Joe (yeahthatsme) will have my number.

If you venture farther north in Missouri, like say the KC area, let me know and we can meet up at the Outlaw. I'll PM you my phone number, and if not I think Joe (yeahthatsme) will have my number.
There are tentative plans for a few of us to meet at the Outlaw on 12/6 for the CAO event. At least the company and the venue will be enjoyable! :sign:

I've already mentioned it to Joe, I'll keep you in the loop as the date approaches.

EDIT: DFW rescheduled to Sunday around 11 or noon at Two Brothers. See you there.

Wish I could have hooked up with ya but I am off to Nicaragua today. Hope your trip is good.

Damn, I missed this... wish i could have met up with you. What, no call Jeff?? :rolleyes: :whistling:

Had a great time herfing with Jeff. Hopefully I'll meet the rest of you next time I'm passing through :)

I'll try to give a little more notice!

Sorry, I was going to come to this, but got stuck putting up Christmas lights and it took WAY longer than I originally anticipated.

Sorry, I was going to come to this, but got stuck putting up Christmas lights and it took WAY longer than I originally anticipated.

It always does Josh... :laugh:

There are tentative plans for a few of us to meet at the Outlaw on 12/6 for the CAO event. At least the company and the venue will be enjoyable! :sign:

I've already mentioned it to Joe, I'll keep you in the loop as the date approaches.

Did you ask Smokyballs if this is OK? I'd hate to see you run askew of the law.

:sign:

It's an event day. He will be busy and never even notice us there anyway. You can get away with ANYTHING on an event day. :whistling:

EDIT: DFW rescheduled to Sunday around 11 or noon at Two Brothers. See you there.

Great to have shared a smoke with you Matt. :D We'll do it again soon!

Sorry Nick, it was a hectic day. ???

It's an event day. He will be busy and never even notice us there anyway. You can get away with ANYTHING on an event day. :whistling:
Most generally true! The more the merrier for the event. Calender release day as well, lots of hot girls handing them out!

Most generally true! The more the merrier for the event. Calender release day as well, lots of hot girls handing them out!
Josh and I will definitely be in attendance for this event. Hope to meet as many of you there as possible! :thumbs:

Sounds like we'll have some great company. :whistling:

Edit to add: 12/6/08 starting at 10:00 AM